Our seventh event will be held at Musselman Honda Circuit on 07/18/20.
This event is worth standard points.
>> PRE-REGISTER HERE <<
All registration is done onsite the day of the event. $120 (includes transponder)
1. Go to http://mhcircuit.com/ and read their supplemental COVID-19 details. Here is a cut and paste from their website as of June 18th:
We are opening the track for practice starting 5/22
We now have minimum track entry requirements and a Corona Virus Mitigation Plan you MUST read, download and sign below.
New requirements as follows:
Do not come if you are sick or show any symptoms
Face mask and cell phone are required for entry
Must read & sign the Corona Virus Mitigation Plan
2 people maximum per vehicle entry… Exception for parents with children
Driver/rider and 1 guest: no spectators allowed
Maximum participants allowed is 80
When you leave your area (Bubble/Pit Box) you must wear a protective mask
Check Calendar for updates and operating times
2. Print and sign this waiver –> http://mhcircuit.com/wp-content/uplo…CIRCUIT-01.pdf
3. There will be a person at the gate to collect your signed COVID specific waiver. No gate fee for the driver. $10 for guests/crew to obtain a “pit pass”. NOTE: There is mention of a “free” spectator area on the tracks website but honestly, that area is so restrictive it’s not even worth claiming you are a free “spectator”, just pay the $10 and be free to roam anywhere and hang out where the cars pit and able to see results, etc.
Schedule (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- 4:00PM – Gates Open / Registration – at the end of the main kart garages closest to the start/finish tower
- 5:30PM – Drivers Meeting
- 6:00PM (approx.) – Track Hot (or as soon as everyone is ready after the Drivers Meeting).
NOTE: No defined end time but the track management is committed to running longer than they normally do to ensure everyone gets everyone plenty of seat time.
- ~8-10 cars will be released at a time based on speed potential. NOTE: If adjustments need to be made to be in a more appropriate group, that can be accommodated, you just need to ask after your session with quantifiable (or compelling subjective) data.
- The order that groups will go out on track will be determined during the drivers meeting. Announcements for “next group” will be made over the Tracks PA system
- This is NOT a NASA AZ Sanctioned event and will be ran how Musselman Honda Circuit normally does their monthly HPDE/Time Attack, however… UMS / NASA AZ Time Attack competitors will receive points as a regularly scheduled UMS Tuning Time Attack points event
- The track is well lit. Headlights and taillights are recommended but NOT required.
- Tech Inspection will be done by Musselman staff.
NOTE: If you pass NASA HPDE, you will pass their inspection. Their inspection may be less stringent.